Sunday, August 31, 2008

tHair She Goes!

So thanksto the ladies at She Does Hair, Piper's Hairdos, Babes in Hairland, and Rockin' Shorty Hairstyles, I have been trying to get creative with the girls' hair. This post is all hairlstyles that I have done on Cerise. I will post Part 2 another day with styles I've done on Morgan. Enjoy the many styles of Cerise:



This one is actually one Cerise came up with for a Princess Birthday party:


I love this one. It is even better done upside down, but I didn't get pics of that.


This one was for the 4th of July, hence the Sparkles:


I always do two low braids or pigtails for Gymnastics, but Cerise wanted something different one day, so this is what we came up with:


And last, but certainly not least. My all-time favorite so far. This one I did just this week for another Princess Birthday party. I was pretty proud of this one. We even had people stopping us in Wal-mart asking how I had done it:

4 comments:

Seth said...

Great googly moogly, that's talent! I'm watching the girls by myself today while Andrea hikes with her mom. When it came time to do Bekah's hair I was like... "Um..." So I tried to do a ponytail, but it was too short. Then I tried pigtails, but I couldn't get the hair to stay in the elastic. So finally I just took two huge clips and sort of pinned everything to the back of her head.

Laura Jenkins said...

Wow! I totally love the last hairdo pic-that rocks!

Can't wait to see Morgan's "dos" :) She looks a lot like Emma in some of the pics-gotta love the white blonde hair LOL

Amber Schmidt said...

you rock!!! The dos are outstanding!

Happily Ever After said...

Oh my! Those hairdos are rockin'!!! I'm so bookmarking your blog so I can copy those awesome displays of hair masterpieces on my own girls!
Debra, aka happilyeverafter from bbc