Monday, September 1, 2008

tHair She Goes! Part 2

So, here is the Morgan Version. As I was looking through pics of her hair. I realized that most are just a variation on two half piggies. But that is what keeps her hair out of her eyes the best, and it is the easiest. I will have to try to be more creative in the future.

I don't know why this one is sideways, but it is a basic two piggy with clippies:


This is what Cerise calls a "floopy" ponytail:


Two Floopies:


I did this one for a swimming day and it stayed in great. Just don't look too close as the front piggies are NOT centered, Grrr:



I was surprised at how long this one made her hair look (this pic was after a whole day of playing, so it is a bit messy):


Two whole Piggies:


Now for my favorites, this one was the twin "do" to Cerise's 4th of July Sparkles:


And the one I've gotten the most compliments on, a headband of piggies:

5 comments:

Unknown said...

SOOOOO CUTE! I love the head band of piggies! Remember how to do these so when my baby gets hair you can show me! Just in case these sites are not around :)
Good job on the way cute hair styles!

Summers Family said...

ok. maybe I will have to put a little more effort into Elizabeth's hair. she would love it and it wouldn't kill me. how did you do the last one of Morgan - the headband thing?

Toni said...

The headband one is actually pretty easy. I just started with a little ponytail near her ear, and added ponytails, bit by bit as I went across her head, ending near the other ear. Then, because it looked a little weird, I added the clippies.

Cally Carlson said...

Soooo cute! Maybe I do need a girl someday...

Amber Schmidt said...

I am totally jealous that there is enough hair there to MAKE ponies out of!! Ky STILL does not have enough hair!! UGH... the kid will be 10 before she gets hair!