Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fair Enough

So, this week was the local fair, and we decided to take the girls and go. They LOVED it (well, Cerise did, Morgan didn't care).

Riding the Bus to the Fair (it was cheaper than paying for parking):



Some lady came up and asked Cerise if she would like to pet her Steer, and then just picked her up and took her over there. Sorry that this is of his hind parts, there was no way to get a picture from the front.


Riding the Carousel:




A really cute pic of Scott and the girls:


The Ferris Wheel:


Cerise on a little roller coaster (think, Puff the Magic Dragon at Lagoon, only smaller):


On the bus ride home. Sadly , this was by far the best picture of the two that I got (and I took about 15).


Morgan chillin' on her Lazy Boy:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! The picture of Scott and your girls is ADORABLE!! That should be enlarged and framed :)

Ashley said...

Oh how I miss the fair up there!! Sure, Houston ALWAYS has some sort of fair somewhere all the time. And, the rodeo down here is HUGE and costs a lot. But, I so miss the perfet size fair that Kennewick always had! Should have told you to win a prize for us!

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun!!! I will have to find out when ours is. I think Gavin would love the petting zoo! Both the girls are just adorable as always and the pics of them and daddy is TOO cute! :)