Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mommy's Little Helpers

The other day, after lunch, I noticed that the girls were being very quiet (a tactic they use often just before naptime) so I went to check on them. I found their bedroom door closed (always a bad sign). I walked in and found this:


"Wow," I thought. "They were in here cleaning up. What amazing children I have."

Then Cerise looked up at me and said, "I know, Mom, we'll clean it up, don't worry."

So I turned around and found this:


This, the day after I walked in and found EVERY SINGLE book unloaded off the bookshelf and piled all around the room. Alas, it was a long week last week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is too funny! And boy do I know that feeling- I hope they really did clean it up! :) At least they were having fun!!

Amber Schmidt said...

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! Its times like these when you laugh... and then "allow" your husband to find the mess!! LOL