Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Quirky Tag

The Rules:

My friend Seth tagged me with this. This one is actually really fun, and it made me think about all the quirky things about myself.

Here are the rules:
*Link the person(s) who tagged you.
*Mention the rules on your blog.
*Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
*Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
*Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

#1: I have to eat my sandwiches right side up. This means that the meat MUST be on the bottom, followed by cheese and topped my any sort of veggies. Subway ALWAYS makes them wrong. I have to request that the meat be on the other side of the bread EVERY SINGLE TIME. And the Subway "sandwich artist" always looks at me like I am crazy. I also have to eat my PB&J with the PB on the bottom, and the J on top.

#2: I have a tendency to break out in random song. I always have. Unfortunately it is never a cool song, it is usually an annoying little kid song.

#3: Along the same lines, I always have a song running through my head. ALWAYS.

#4: I often find myself walking and suddenly I am counting 77, 78, 79, 80... I never remember starting at 1, but I am often counting. And I walk in time to the music in my head (curse you marching band days!!!)

#5: I LOVE marching band. Still. Even though I haven't actually marched in one in 4 years. I still get a thrill watching a good marching band (yes I am a geek). Oh, yeah, and I coach a local one in the fall (and write their drill). I love it!!!

#6: I eat one food item at a time. If I go to a buffet and fill my plate with an assortment of yummy goodness, I will eat all of one thing before moving on to the next. Oh yeah, and I hate it when my food touches.

Wow, all my posts are about food and music. Pretty much sums up my life.


I tag Donette (you can just respond as a comment to this post) Cally, Seleta, Calise, Mindy, Amber, and

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I promise I will do this! When I unpack:)
I am amazed at your strength for what you have gone through with your sweet girl. I hope everything will be better. Isn't it wonderful that there are still good people in this world who are willing to share their experiences to help others out?
What great summer pics, I love your girls very blond hair!!:)

Mindy said...

oops!! I still hven't done this!!! With Ellie's bday and all and getting huger by the minute! Plus, there are way too many weirdo things about me to choose 6!!

Mindy