
This is my upgraded splint. I had my appointment with te Ortho doc today. He still can't see a fracture, but still suspects one. I have to wear this new brace for 3 weeks and then go back for more xrays. At that point, if it is really broken, then they will be able to see it, and I will either get a cast, or hopefully continue to wear this one for another 9 weeks. Anyway, this brace is a ton easier to do stuff in and is a lot more comfy, plus I can take it off to shower, which is a definite plus. That is all the excitement for today. I'll post about the rest of our week later, as it's been an eventful one.
1 comment:
That does look like it works better! I hope the next few weeks go well for you! Isn't it just too bad that mom's don't get hazard pay and worker's comp? :)
Post a Comment