Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Family Reunion (Sort-of)

While we were in Idaho, we had a little get-together with most of Mom's siblings and some of their kids and grandkids. It was a really fun time, and we all enjoyed getting reaquanted with people we hadn't seen in a really long time. Here are a few pics of the people who were able to make it, and we sure missed the ones who couldn't.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like your had fun! I think I saw one of Cally's little boys, I'm guessing because of the red hair, how many does she have now?

Toni said...

Yes the redheaded boy eating watermelon is Cally's oldest. She has 2 boys and another coming in August.

Ashley said...

I really love your slideshows Toni!! Looks like you had a fun time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! The girls are just BEAUTIFUL as always!!!