Monday, June 16, 2008

Scatergories Tag

Okay, so I have to admit that I found this tag on some random person's blog. I got to her blog from someone else's which I got to from a friend's blog. There you have it, I am one of those crazy blog surfing stalkers, but I thought this tag looked fun, so I am doing it.

Here's how it works:
Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. You can not use your own name for the boy/girl names.

1. What is your name? Toni
2. A 4 letter word: tiny
3. A vehicle: Tahoe
4. A city: Thatcher, ID
5. A boy's name: Thomas
6. A girl's name: Tracy
7. Dessert: Triple fudge brownie
8. An occupation: Teacher
9. Something you wear: T-shirt
10. A celebrity: Tom Hanks
11. Food: Tacos
12. Something found in a bathroom: Toilet Paper
13. Reason for being late: traffic
14. Something you shout: THREE, TWO, ONE
15. An animal: Tiger
16. A body part: Toes
17. Word to describe yourself: Terrific

I tag Calise, Seleta, and Laura

No comments: