I was tagged by Calise:
Two Names I Go By: Toni, and MOOOOOOOMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Red sweatshirt and black capris
Two Of Your Favorite Things To Do: Read, Sleep
Two Things You Want Very Badly At This Moment: A house and a backyard
Two Favorite Pets: Emily Ann Dogg, and Keyni
Two People Who Will Fill This Out: No clue
Two Things You Did Last Night: Drove to Boise, Went Shopping
Two Things You Ate Today: Raw Almonds, cheez-its (we were travelling so there was very little healthy eating happening)
Two Last People You Talked To: Mom, Cerise
Two Longest Car Rides: From Wyoming to Illinois, and from Washington to Nebraska
Two Favorite Holidays: Christmas and Halloween
Two Favorite Vacations: Oregon Coast, and Oregon Coast again (different place)
Two Favorite Drinks: Raspberry Lemonade, and Water with Ice but NO lemon
PICTURE ME TAG- go to flickr.com search for the pictures to your answers and post them!
Birth Place: Evanston, WY

Favorite Vacation Destination: Oregon Coast

Favorite Color: Blue

Dream Career: Elementary Music Teacher

Guilty Pleasure: Chocolate

Favorite Hobby:reading

Favorite Resturant: Senior Iguana's in Pocatello (for which there was no photo)
Favorite Actor/ Actress: Sean Connery/Meg Ryan


Favorite Vehicle: Dodge Ram

Favorite Place to shop for myself? I don't shop for myself
Favorite Flower: Daisy

This was pretty fun, I tag Kristin, Lindsay, and Ashley
2 comments:
Man, don't you hate it when these old friends keep tagging you? :) Thanks for playing- there are a lot of pictures huh!! It was fun to read about you!
Am I supposed to find pics to every question? Or just the ones that you found?
Post a Comment