So as most of you know, Scott and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary with an overnight trip to Seattle. We had a really great time and it was definitely nice to go on a weekend trip by ourselves (something we've NEVER done before). Here are some of the highlights:
P.S. Please excuse the cheesy flowers that frame the slideshow. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of them.



3 comments:
Awww....Looks like you guys had a good time! What an adorable couple you two are. :) I have to say, the sign in the restaurant, that had me cracking up! LOL
Thanks, we are only a cute couple because he makes it that way. When I saw that sign I just HAD to take a picture of it for all you IA ladies. It made me laugh.
What a fun trip! How great to spend some time together!!
Post a Comment