So, the girls have had coughs for about three weeks, and last night Cerise was up crying all night that her ear hurt, so this morning I finally called the pediatrician and took them in. So, both of them have pretty bad bronchitis and ear infections. They both had to have breathing treatments while we were there. One thing though: this was the FIRST time Morgan has not SCREAMED when we entered the Dr's office. She just happily sat there and let them do whatever they needed to do. Dr. Raekes was shocked. She asked what kind of doctor desensitization therapy we've had her in. It was SOOO different than any other appointment we've ever had.
Another cute thing was that yesterday, Cerise was very upset that I didn't take her with me to my appointment. A little background: ever since Morgan was born and had to see doctors all the time, Cerise has been saying that she wants to be a doctor when she grows up. So, when I told her that my appointment would just be boring anyway she replied with, "But MO-OM, If I'm going to be a doctor when I grow up, I need to learn how to do it, and how am I ever going to learn if I never get to see how it's done?" I thought that was amazingly brilliant reasoning, and I may just end up taking her with me to my next appointment.
She even told me last night that when she grows up, she will be a doctor during the day and a Mommy at dinner time, and that her husband will get to stay at home with her kids. Sounds like she has it all figured out. We shall see.
2 comments:
That is too funny! You will have to remember that when she gets older! And yea for no sccreaming!!!!
Needs to learn how to do it! How funny! I am glad she has a plan!
Hugs!
amber
Post a Comment