So, I just went in to help the girls get out of the bathtub, and discovered them both standing there looking intently into the toilet, and just as I walked in, Cerise says, "Wow, Morgan, Look at that poop!!!"
Oh, that statement soooo defines my life. If you don't know why, don't worry, I am not some psycho who obsesses about poop. I'm just a normal mom of an IA kid, who obsesses about poop.
On another note, Morgan makes me laugh every day with her ability to take an entire sentence that I say, and boil it down to two words, which she says in question form. Our conversation often goes as follows:
Mom: Come on Morgan, it is time to change your diaper.
Morgan: Chane Iper?
Mom: Yes, change your diaper, it stinks and we don't want your bottom to get owie.
Morgan: Stink? Bottom...Owie?
Or like this:
Mom: Time to put your shoes on Morgan so we can go to the park.
Morgan: Shoes? Pawk?
Or, Scott just said:
Dad: Okay, hurry and finish your snack.
Morgan: Sak?
Dad: yep, finish your snack so we can brush your teeth.
Morgan: Sak. Teeth.
You get the point. It makes me laugh. She rarely says more than two words at a time, but can ALWAYS take anything I say and restate it using only those two words. I should probably take lessons from her.
Hoping to post some pictures soon. I took a few of the girls this week, playing with Polly Pockets.
4 comments:
That is sooooo funny! I just don't understand why poop is so fasinating!?!Well, at least it wasn't in the tub- that is the worst!
I'm SOOOO looking forward to those two-word sentences from a little one. It so less complicated!! At my kiddos ages--long explanations are the norm, no matter how illogical it may be (even though it is quite interesting to listen to sometimes).
Oh yes, the poop, how incredibly important it is to us IA mommies... I guess the kids and their siblings pick up on our narsicistic (sp?) behaviors, LOL.
That is too funny though!
Oh and yea, please put some new pics up. ;)
Poop...ha! Two-worders...double ha! Both are seriously too cute.
- becca
Post a Comment