Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A new addition to our family.

Most of you know that we recently went on vacation to Utah. What none of you knew was that part of our reason for going down was so that we could meet the newest addition to our family.

Introducing: Preston Gray




AS you can see the girls were VERY excited to meet him and hold him. He is 6 weeks old and SO cute with his red hair and blue eyes. What a cutie.

That's right, Preston Gray Carlson is the newest member of the Britton/Sharp side of the family. He is the adorable 3rd son of my cousin Cally and her husband John. Isn't he cute? The girls were disappointed that we didn't get to bring him home with us (and no we never will bring him home, just in case you didn't get the joke).

3 comments:

Cally Carlson said...

Yup, I've gotta agree that he is awfully cute. ;)
So glad you could come see us! It was great to see the kids able to play together. I wish we could do it more often. I miss my shopping partner. John says you ought to bring your band down for Mountain West. Hmm...

Ashley said...

So, that's where the red hair went! As much as we LOVE Robyn, she didn't get daddy's red hair like we had hoped. But, then again it may still be too soon to tell! He is absolutely cute!

Unknown said...

How fun! I love how the girls are just looking at him :) Babies are so fun!