Cerise's and Morgan on their first meeting:

Morgan at about a week old:

Halloween (1 month old):

Cerise's favorite thing to do with Morgan for the first few months was to stack her babies and animals all around her. I think she was sharing, but it got funny sometimes. Can you tell which one is the real baby?

The next two are from a vacation to the Oregon Coast, just before Morgan turned one:
Still one of my favorite pictures of her. This was the day before her surgery with her NG tube in her nose. We (myself and 4 nurses) had been pinning her down for the past 2 1/2 hours trying to get an IV (which they never got in) and still she is smiling and happy (although she was NOT happy during the whole thing). What a strong little girl:

And, finally, a couple of pictures from our trip a couple weeks ago. These ones capture her personality so well. I love them.
5 comments:
One word for you Toni concerning Morgan...BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to meet her!
Happy Birthday, Morgan!
Love,
Aunt Donette and Uncle Howie
Happy Birthday, Morgan!!!!
BTW, I LOVE the new pics that you have posted. They turned out GREAT!!!! :) You have a beautiful family.
Hapoy Birthday Morgan! She is sooooo stinkin cute! I can't wait til someday all of us (IA) moms can meet! Oh, the pictures we will take!
Hope you day was fabulous!
Mindy
Ellie's mom
Happy birthday, beautiful child!
Love,
becca
Post a Comment