Friday, September 5, 2008

Eating Utensils




You Are a Fork



You are truthful, direct, and straight forward.

People find your honesty to be a bit piercing at times.



You are driven and wildly ambitious.

You know what you want, and you take the most direct path to getting it.

3 comments:

Summers Family said...

I answered the questions differently to see what all the options were and I once was a spork, but I would never share a house with possible psychos in Europe. They could ruin Europe!
Of course you may link to me, I already linked to you - and have gotten many compliments on Elizabeth's hair. I actually am enjoying doing her hair, it really is good time together. Thanks.

Amber Schmidt said...

Oh geez... I don't want to know what utensil I am!! LOL

Summers Family said...

Hey fellow fork, I tagged you on my blog. Have fun.