Okay, I realize those aren't the real words, but they apply better under the circumstances. On Monday, my nephew, Javin was born weighing in at a whopping 11 lbs 5 oz. He is still in the NICU having troubles staying awake long enough to eat. Prayers appreciated.
Anyway, on Thursday, Morgan decided that Baby Javin needed a binky worse than she did (a huge decision coming from a staunch addict). So, we gathered as many binkies as we could find (we found 4 that day) and put them in a box with some other stuff and sent them to Baby Javin.
Morgan has been a champ about it. It is now the end of day 2, and she hasn't asked for it even one time. At bed time and nap time she climbs in her bed and says, "I not need a binky. I a big girl. Baby Javin need my binkies." We tell her that's right and kiss her goodnight and she goes to sleep without crying. She has been a bit whiney, but still has not asked for the binky (a HUGE feat). Not even when she got hurt.
I am so proud of her for being such a big girl and being so selfless and giving her binkies to her cousin Javin. What a milestone for her!!!!!!
2 comments:
wow. do you think he would want williams?
yeah!! It took us awhile to get Blaire off hers! She accidentally bit through hers and still mentions "I broka my paci" to every baby who has one. They are a blessing and a curse! :)
Post a Comment