This morning Cerise came running in to my room the minute she got out of bed and said "Look Mom. My tooth came out!!!" I was like, "What? Let me see." She showed me, and sure enough, her tooth was missing. So, I started asking her all sorts of questions. Did she know it had been loose? No. Did she pull on it? No. Did she smash her face against something. No. She said that she woke up and it felt kind of funny, so she touched it and it fell out into her hand. Now, tell me please, HOW ON EARTH DID I NOT KNOW THAT SHE EVEN HAD A LOOSE TOOTH???????????? We brush her teeth every night before bed. She usually does it, but I always check to make sure she did a good job and I brush for her every few days. I seriously hadn't even noticed. And it must have been pretty darn loose for her to have simply touched it and it fell out, but I have no doubt that that is what happened, otherwise her dramatic side would have made it known!!!!! Anyway, she just turned five last month and already she is missing a tooth. Oh, yeah, and the one next to it is pretty wiggly. Weird.
1 comment:
yeah!! for this big kid milestone! How fun. McKinley is DYING to have a loose tooth...late toother = late loosing them. That is SO WIERD that it fell out like that! I love your blog - you always word things so fun and post the funnest things.
Post a Comment