Tonight, Cerise and Morgan were playing doctor. I told them something was wiggling in my belly, could they help me out with that. Cerise finally sat still long enough to feel the baby move. The look on her face was priceless. She and Morgan are SOOOOOO excited for this baby to come.
Now for pictures.
Me, 30 weeks pregnant. We finally made it 3/4 of the way, just 10 more weeks. Hooray!!!!!!

Attempting to take some pics this morning before church. I loved the look on Mo's face.

And a sweet look from Cerise:

Kissing the baby:

The newest addition to our overcrowded apartment: Bean Bag Chairs. They are for when we move in to the house (hopefully in April) and have a family room (aka the spare bedroom).




4 comments:
I love the chore chart idea!! I have played around with the idea for a few different ones and I really love this one - I think the girls would get a kick out of it. 10 weeks! Hang in there! :)
Ps Number 3 isn't as bad as people say! :)
the pics are great!!! And that chore chart is FABULOUS!! 10 more weeks will fly by!! Boy, boy, boy, boy, boy, boy, boy, boy....BOY~
hee hee~
Mindy
Toni: You are looking great! I can't believe you only have 10 more weeks. I hope we can meet your little guy. You need to meet Bryson!!! Ugh, wish we were still in the same ward. How big is your boy measuring out? Keep us posted!
Only 10 weeks? WOW time has flown (well for us on the outside :) I hope you can still breathe- by 30 weeks, I didn't breathe well!
How exciting for a little one! I hope everything goes well! I LOVE the chore chart- so fun! I am going to have to try it!
Post a Comment