Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I have the best husband.

So, tonight I was craving Wheat Thins and Easy Cheese (healthy, I know). Scott and I had already been to various stores several times today, and it never once occured to me that this yummy combination might taste good.
However, tonight, after the girls were in bed, and I had just returned from another run to Target, I was craving Wheat Thins and Easy Cheese. So, Scott went to the store and got some for me. Can I just say YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks hon, you're the best!!!

On a side note, did you know that if you got to Target and buy something at regular price that WILL be on sale on Black Friday, that if you take in the receipt within 10 days of Black Friday, they will give you the Black Friday price. How cool is that??? (kinda takes the excitement out of waiting in line at 4:00am, but hey, I know I got my stuff!!!)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Holy Moly! Your girls are so dang cute! I'm so glad we found each others' blogs! I'm new to this but I'm loving it! I'm totally stealing that "things I have done" thing for my next post. Congrats on being pregnant! Are we praying for a boy? Three girls aren't so bad. :-)