Sunday, November 9, 2008

Life is SOOOO unfair!

So, Scott has been out of town for business trips the past two weeks. The first week he was in Florida, for training for work. The second week he was in Washington DC training for his upcoming speaking assignments with Clean Energy America.

So, while he was staying at hotels that looked like this:



and this:


And seeing sights like this:




I was at home cleaning up PUKE. For TWO DAYS STRAIGHT (all while still dealing with my own morning sickness)!!! Poor girl, Cerise was SOOOO sick.

We are glad that Scott is home now, and that he enjoyed his trips.

3 comments:

Seth said...

Wow, I'm sorry. When I was out of town on business last year for a week I felt kinda guilty for leaving Andrea home with the girls, but I don't think they were pukin'.

We know you womenfolk do all the real work. Props to moms!

Unknown said...

I know exactly how you feel! The kids are either sick, or grumpy the entire time that Kellen leaves! We should get time to go on WORK trips :)

Anonymous said...

No fair!!!!

Cleaning up puke does not sound fun at all!!! Hope Cerise is feeling better.

(((HUGS)))