Saturday, November 1, 2008

We're Off to See the Wizard

Our family dressed up as characters from the Wizard of Oz. Unfortunately, we didn't get any pics of Scott and I, but we looked good. I was Dorothy, and Scott was the Scarecrow. Cerise was Glinda the Good Witch, and Morgan was a brown, floppy-eared Toto (it was the best I could do). This week was rather crazy, with Scott out of town until Friday afternoon, so we didn't get any really great pics , but here are a few of the best ones:

Cerise as Glinda for her Preshool Party
(Big thanks to Grandma for making this GORGEOUS dress!!!)

Morgan insisted on having a "pitty dess" too, so here are my two "pincesses":


Sorry, I didn't get any pics with Cerise's really pretty hair. You just get the thrown together hair do. For trick or treating her hair looked like this:


This is the only decent picture I got of Morgan by herself:


The girls ready to go to the Costume Party at the gym where Cerise has gymnastics:


Jumping on the Tumble Track (aka, long trampoline):


More Gym Pics:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...CUTIES! I love Morgan's litte puppy dog costume. So cute!!

Sounds like you guys had a great time! :)

Unknown said...

I have been MIA, but it has been fun catching up on your pics of your adorable little girls! And Congrats on Baby #3!