We went to the park tonight to take some pictures in the leaves. I don't claim to be good at photography, but I think that for pictures taken by ourselves, these turned out decent. Hopefully we will use one of these in our Christmas cards. Enjoy.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These are AWESOME!!! You did a good job! I don't know how you get them both smiling at the same time, you're good, LOL. :)
Uncle Howie says "In your Big Picture of the girls, they look really cute! Morgan looks like she is trying to be like Cerise; but she also looks like she does not want to hear whatever is being said."
5 comments:
These are AWESOME!!! You did a good job! I don't know how you get them both smiling at the same time, you're good, LOL. :)
Those are great pictures! What a beautiful family! :)
These are fantastic, Toni!!
these are awesome!!!!! such a gorgeous fam!!!
Uncle Howie says "In your Big Picture of the girls, they look really cute! Morgan looks like she is trying to be like Cerise; but she also looks like she does not want to hear whatever is being said."
Post a Comment