Monday, December 1, 2008
We have a date!
Well, at my Dr's appointment the other day, I was able to convince them that I NEEDED to have my ultra-sound before Christmas, even though I won't be 20 weeks until the week after. So, on Dec 23, we will be finding out if this peanut is a boy or a girl. We don't really have a preference either way, as long as it is healthy. We love our girls, and wouldn't mind one bit adding another, but we would also enjoy a little more testosterone in the house. Either way, we will be thrilled. Santa will be filling a pink or blue stocking with appropriate items as our way of telling the girls. Should be fun! Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oooh oooh ooh!!!! I am so excited!!!!! I think its pink!! (do u wanna throw snow balls at me now?)
Hugs!
Amber
3 pinks aren't so bad. :-) but it's nice to have a little plue to tone things down, or so I've heard! Congrats on the doctor convincing. i'll be checking back to see what the verdict is!
Post a Comment