Saturday, July 12, 2008

LOST!

Our dear dog Keyni is lost. Scott let him out to the bathroom when we got home from swimming today, and when he went to let him in, he wasn't on his chain. We have looked and looked, but we can't find him. The worst part is that we haven't changed his tags since we moved, so the phone number on his tag has been disconnected, so even if someone found him, they can't contact us. Cerise is worried sick. She will be heartbroken if we can't find him. Please pray with us that we will be able to find him, or that he will come home soon.

2 comments:

Laura Jenkins said...

Oh Toni I will pray for you guys tonight....its a great photo of him so I would be sticking up some flyers if you can.

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo sorry. We will pray for you. We love you.

Donette and Howard