Well, I will be heading off to girl's camp in the morning. For those of you who don't know, the girls in our church (ages 12-18) go on a week-long campout every summer. This summer it is only 12 and 13 year-olds since the older ones went on a pioneer trek earlier this summer.
Anyway, I was called and asked to be a recreation couselor at this year's camp. So, bright and early tomorrow morning I will be heading into the woods to camp. It will be an adventure as I have only camped twice since marrying Scott (he's more of a hotel kind of guy). I will be back on Friday afternoon. Scott is leaving on Tuesday to go to Baltimore for a conference for work. He will be gone until Saturday. The girls are spending the week with one of Grandma's friends for a couple of days and then the rest of the week with Grandma. So, there will be no posts until at least Saturday. Hope you all have a great week.
3 comments:
I hope you have a wonderful girls camp! Pretty exciting!
So, do the girls in Washington actually camp??!!! Cuz, they don't down here. I think this last time they paid a bunch of money and stayed in a lodge-type thing. Please, tell me they still "camp" up there!
We went to Ensign Ranch, so they stayed in bunk houses that were open to the outside, just covered on top. So, they sort of camped, but not in tents or anything.
Post a Comment