I've seen this on several of the blogs I follow, and I wasn't going to do it, but then I HAD to comment on my friend Calise's so now I have to post this on my own blog. Maybe it will even be fun.
Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember!
Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
If you leave a comment, I will do the same on your blog, and if you don't have a blog, we can email :) And if you have never commented, do it now so we can play "trip down memory lane".
3 comments:
Hm... there's a lot to choose from, there. I'd probably have to pick our first date, since you had the dubious honor of being my FIRST first date. We went to Godfather's Pizza with Brett and Lindsay. Brett (or was it me?) dropped the lettuce from his salad off his fork and Linz for some reason thought it was the funniest thing she'd ever seen in her life. Then we went and saw... "Mask of Zorro", was it? I've got a terrible memory. Anyway, it was tons of fun. Thanks for initiating me into the dating world.
There are many...and this may not be a good one. But, I remember it because things didn't go like we planned. Besides all the game/card playing (we totally miss that by the way--haven't found friends quite like that down here yet). How about that time when we planned to watch the Christmas Boat Parade on the Columbia River? It was so dang cold and the boats never came. We just waited and waited and finally gave up. Am I remembering that right? Then there was that awesome trip we took with you to the Oregon Coast! Remember when the fire alarms went off while making dinner? We had to wait around on the beach!! Thank goodness dinner wasn't ruined. There are so many memories from that trip!
Wow, I have a lot of memories- Cavalcade, and I know you already said it, but it still makes me laugh to think about the almost kiss, and the funny things said over lunches, and what David A used to say about his wives.
Also, the parenting class that we took and did the music day for the preschool. You were so creative!
Post a Comment