Sunday, July 20, 2008

Even Smarter than Before

I just decide to try this again to see if I've gotten smarter or dumber, and lo and behold, I've gotten smarter.

If you recall, last time I did this, it said my blog was at a college (undergrad) level. I'm movin' up in the world. Next thing you know, I'll be a genius!!!

blog readability test

Movie Reviews

3 comments:

Amber Schmidt said...

That is so funny!! My blog probably reads at a kindergarten level with all my (.......) LOL

Seth said...

I'm actually pretty ticked. I scored "Junior High School." Like, that, like, totally sucks. What the heck. Srsly... OMGLOLROTLF. Kthxbye. (Hope everyone catches the sarcasm in this post. I am actually kinda ticked, though.)

Ashley said...

Makes you feel so smart, huh!? Congrats to Scott and for finding your dog! For a while I forgot to put your blog link back up on our blog...I goofed somewhere while redoing my blog. Anyway, I'm back in the saddle again...new baby and all! I also commented on your previous post about girl's camp.