Monday, July 14, 2008

Found!!

The girls and I came home from babysitting today to find Scott home with Keyni. Apparently he got stuck inside a gated fence in a nursery RIGHT ACROSS the STREET from us. They said they called teh number on the tag several times, then they were really smart and called the vets number from his rabies tag. The vet looked up the record number and found Scott's work number and called him. So, keyni is now singing..."I once was lost, but now I'm found." Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts sent our way. We know they helped a lot.

5 comments:

Cally Carlson said...

yeah! I'm so glad he turned up. It is really heartbreaking to try to explain those things to little kids. Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE!

Anonymous said...

That Yippee was from me.

Donette

Laura Jenkins said...

Yea for the vet!!!!!!!!!!

Amber Schmidt said...

That is a relief! YAY for the very resourceful vet!!!