Saturday, September 19, 2009

Collages

I've been messing around with Picasa lately and made a few collages. It was a pain and I don't really like the way it works, but I think the collages turned out cute.

Tyson's collage: I LOVE how blue his eyes are and how long his eyelashes are. I think his eyes will be one of his best features. Those and his adorable smile! which I did not happen to include in this partcular collage :(

Morgan's Collage: I was just messing around one day while laying on the floor with the kids and taking pictures and I actually caught some of Morgan's genuine smiles. That center-left one: THAT is her real smile, which I don't think has ever been caught on camera before. She is so often so somber (like the two corner pictures) but when she really smiles it lights up her face LOVE IT!

Cerise's collage: I know you've already seen these pictures, but she was just SO cute on her first day of school, I needed one place where I could see all her cuteness at one time. I love her enthusiasm!


Family collage: This is agollage made of some of the pics we had taken a couple months ago. It was a really good photo session, considering it was only a 10 minute session at JC Penney.

No comments: