Tyson turned 4 months this past week. I can't believe he is that old! He has been taking formula lately since my supply dried up while I was doing band camp :( and it never came back. However, since then, he was been packing on the pounds! He is the most ticklish and smiliest baby I've ever known (as long as someone is holding him!). We all just love him SOOOO much!
His Dr. appointment was Friday and she says he looks great! Here are his stats:
Height: 26 inches (84%)
Weight: 14 lbs 8.5 oz (39%)

His Dr. appointment was Friday and she says he looks great! Here are his stats:
Height: 26 inches (84%)
Weight: 14 lbs 8.5 oz (39%)

1 comment:
he's not 4 months yet.... no way! he sure is a cutie little guy! I also love those collages - I may have to try my hand at it when we get our next family pics. They are really cool.
Post a Comment