Tyson is two months old. When did that happen?!?! He had his check-up today. He had to get 3 shots (ouch!). He isn't gaining weight as quickly as was expected, but he is still doing alright. The Dr. determined that he is tongue-tied, which is why he is still having a hard time eating. We got a referral to get it clipped, so hopefully that appointment can happen soon. Anyway, here are his 2 month stats:
Height: 25 inches (96th percentile)
Weight: 12.0 pounds (48th percentile)
Head: 39.5 cm (30th percentile)
These are opposite of his percentiles at birth (he was 90th for weight and 50th for height), but the doctor doesn't seem concerned at this point.
3 comments:
what a doll - I'm glad everything is going good with him and I hope having his tongue clipped goes okay - it's never fun to have ANY "procedure" done on your kids.
Oh my goodness-Tyson is ADORABLE (he always seems to be sleeping when I see you)....I cannot believe he is two months:) How are you doing?
Tongue tied? What does that mean?
He's ADORABLE. You guys have the cutest kids ever. Seriously.
Steph
Post a Comment