Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tyson's Blessing

We went to Idaho to visit family this past week, and while we were there we blessed Tyson in Scott's parents' ward. Scott did a great job and it was nice having all of his family and almost all of mine there.

Tyson in his blessing outfit (which he BARELY squeezed into!):

What a handsome little man:

The family:

My whole family minus Uncle David and Uncle Howie (we missed you guys!)

Scott's whole family (minus our nephew Louis, whose feet you can vaguely see at the bottom)
It was a great trip and we had so much fun visiting with everyone. More pics to follow.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

fun - I love that skirt you are wearing! The new family pictures is gorgeous...hmmm blue - I may have to play around with that idea.

Mark and Adrian said...

I loved the picture of your family. It's been forever since I saw any of them. I love the little girl's attitude in the front in the pink. I assume she is Kevin's. I have one just like that. You all look great.

Adrian Glover Fluckiger