Sunday, July 19, 2009

As Promised

I finally updated things today, so keep scrolling down to see LOTS of pictures of our adventures from this summer.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Holy Moly, what an update!! It looks like you guys are having a ton of fun. I love the new van! Nick is still adamant that we will never own one. Tyson is getting so big! what a doll.

Ashley said...

Not sure I'll be as good as you when I do eventually try an update...or not! Proud owner of a mormon mobile! Gotta love those minivans.

It's amzaing what a week of swimming lessons can do!

Lucky you got to do some type of fireworks! Where we were they were banned due to the absence of rain and the dry climate!

Looks like an awfully fun summer so far!

Rachel said...

How fun!!! I am working on a monster update myself. Tyson is such a cutie! I can't wait to see them! When are you coming to IF again?