Monday, May 4, 2009

I am officially old.

Well, I did it. I became officially old today. Yes, my birthday was a while ago. No, I did not get old that day. I got old today, the day I registered my daughter for kindergarten. How did this happen? Where did the time go? When did she (and therefore, I) get so old? Sigh.

4 comments:

thechristensens said...

I am so with you. When I had Noah I didn't think I'd ever have a Kindergartner! It just wasn't something I actually thought of! Where did the time go? How did it happen? Noah can "technically" go to this next year, since the deadline in California is freakishly late, but I'll keep my baby as long as I can, and since he's a boy and a late November birthday, he'll wait a year. But, I guess it's inevitable, we're old.

Can't wait to see that baby!! {and I bet you can't either...}

Jenna said...

Wait....that means I was old LAST year! I don't think I can accept that. I think I need some chocolate. :)

Rachel said...

I felt old the day I registered Aidan too. What is up with that? I'm not sure I want to be grown-up yet!

Cally Carlson said...

Tell me about it. Hayden lost his second tooth in 2 days today. It seems like they just came in a year ago. (pathetic sigh)