Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Eviction

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have scheduled an induction for next Thursday, the 21st. The doctor is rather concerned that the baby is getting really big, but I wanted to at least wait until my due date to induce. So we compromised a little and are inducing at 7am on my due date. He did say, however, that with as ready as my body seems to be, he would be surprised if I last that long. We'll see. If this kiddo isn't here be next week, we're kickin' him out!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Whoo-hoo!!! Good luck! Hang in there!

Jenna said...

You are a wonderful woman for letting him stay until the due date - I would have kicked him out a week earlier! :) I'm escited to hear the whole story - you have such a fun way of putting things.

Laura Jenkins said...

I didn't get to the facebook tag yet, but I like the name Cade for a boy :)

You know you will go into labor the day before the induction right ;) Good luck to you!!! And thank goodness his lease is up!

Andrea said...

Man, you're patient!!! I'm trying to get me dr. to induce me now... Just kidding, but I'm crossing my fingers for two weeks early. But after having a 10 lb baby, I'm scared of the big ones!! Sad day when 8 1/2 pounds seems small.