Sunday, April 19, 2009

Eye Drops

The girls got pink eye one Tuesday, and so we have been giving them eye drops for the past 5 days. The first 3 days were TERRIBLE and I had to fight my way through every drop. As in, we had to swaddle Morgan and hold her down to get them in her, and Cerise had to "get ready" for about 5 minutes before she'd let me near her. Then on Friday, Morgan decided she was going to be "so, so bwave 'bout it" (so, so brave about it). That night she laid down on the bed and didn't even wiggle a tiny bit when I put them in. This, of course, inspired Cerise to do the same, and eye drops have been a cinch since. Well, tonight we did the last dose before bed. A few minutes ago, Cerise woke up crying (quite hysterically), so I went to check on her. What was she crying about? "I'm just SOOOO sad that we don't get to do eye drops any more," she said. SERIOUSLY??????????? Ugh!!! What weird kids I have, but I sure do love them!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I can just hear you saying the word "SERIOUSLY??" right now. So funny...

Jenna said...

hee hee hee. We have done that! It's not just your kids that are weird - I think they all are :)