The Story of our Lives
YEAH!!!! After two of one, it's awesome to finally have one of the other! Boys are SOOOO COOOL! See ya tomorrow O'Connors!
Congrats, Toni! I am so excited for you all....Bryson will have a little buddy to play with. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!The Kogans
YAY!! Congrats!!!! :)
I can tell you boys are incredible!!! Undescribably fun (but I am sure the little chicks are too! lol)thelaw from BBC
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! A boy! You and I have the complete reverse... Two boys then a girl, Two girls then a boy!Congrats!!Amberhttp://family.kentuckystudio.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YEAH!!!! After two of one, it's awesome to finally have one of the other! Boys are SOOOO COOOL! See ya tomorrow O'Connors!
Congrats, Toni! I am so excited for you all....Bryson will have a little buddy to play with. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
The Kogans
YAY!! Congrats!!!! :)
I can tell you boys are incredible!!! Undescribably fun (but I am sure the little chicks are too! lol)
thelaw from BBC
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! A boy! You and I have the complete reverse... Two boys then a girl, Two girls then a boy!
Congrats!!
Amber
http://family.kentuckystudio.com
Post a Comment