Since Scott won't have a descent conversation about baby names until we know the gender, I have been running my ideas past Cerise. So far she has shot down EVERY. SINGLE. NAME. She always has a reason too. It is so frustrating. So, what does she have against the names? I'll tell ya. Here are the ones we discussed today:
Camryn: Sounds like Camera
Quinn: "Sounds like Queen and then SHE would be the queen and Morgan and Me would be the Princesses, and I want to be the queen."
Ryan: Sounds like Lion
Bryce: Sounds like we're eating Rice
I am quite convinced that this child will NEVER have a name that everyone agrees on!
2 comments:
Oh, the name game. I hate the name game. Seriously, naming a child is the most stressful thing ever. They will have that name forever! That is why I was VERY grateful Noah just named the baby. It made it a heck of a lot easier!
Let's see...with my boys being older, they really wanted to take part in naming their little sister. Hunter wanted to name her Princess (he still does call her that) and Aidan was set on Nadia (notice that's Aidan's name spelled backwards). Then, when we agreed on Robyn (which would have been her name anyway) they couldn't understand why her name couldn't be Robin Hood Fort. Gotta love 'em.
Post a Comment