Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tagged-ABC's of Me

A-Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? Scott
C-Cake or pie? Depends-Funfetti cake or banana cream pie (or Dutch apple)
D-Day of Choice? Any day Scott is home to help watch the kids
E- Essential Item? My computer, it’s how I stay connected to most everyone
F- Favorite Color? blue
G-Gummy bears or worms? Worms-the sour ones
H- Hometown? Well, we live in West Richland, Wa, but Idaho Falls still sort of feels like home
I- Favorite Indulgence? Sneaking away to a hot bath and a good book
J- January or July? Neither, July is too hot (110) and January is too cold (18) so, um, April???
K- Kids? 2- Cerise and Morgan
L- Life isn't complete without? My family
M- Marriage date? June 15, 2000
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers and 1 sister
O- Oranges or apples?- Oranges (although I do appreciate a good fresh Washington apple)
P- Phobias and fears? I’m afraid of being outside in the dark, and I am VERY, VERY,VERY claustrophobic
Q- Quote? “Love what you’ve chosen” To me this is a reminder to enjoy being a stay-at-home-mom. It’s not what I always planned on doing, but it IS what I have chosen and I need to love it while I’m here. There will be time for a career later.
R- Reason to smile? My kids are healthy and life is good.
S- Season of Choice? The first warm days of Spring and the first cool days of Fall!
T- Tag 3 people- Andrea, Tracy, and Whoever else wants to
U- Unknown facts about me? I’m actually a pretty good cook, when I choose to cook (which is rare)
V- Vegetable- Broccoli and baby carrots
W- Worst habit? Spending too much time online, and I NEVER fold and put away the laundry-it gets washed and dried and then it sits in a basket clean until Scott finally folds it and puts it away
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasounds are fun, although we get pretty excited about clean abdominal x-rays around here.
Y- Your favorite food? Most anything I don’t have to cook- especially Red Lobster’s shrimp alfredo
Z- Zodiac Sign? Aries

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was fun reading about you! I agree about hot baths and good books!