Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged Again (this time it's a weird one)

Okay, so I was tagged by Calise.

You are supposed to take pictures of 10 things:
(Thankfully Calise caught me this week, when our house is perfectly clean because it was on the market)

#1: The Kitchen Sink


#2: The inside of your fridge


#3: Your favorite pair of shoes
I bought these at Good Will (they had never been worn) last summer and I think they have been on my feet every single day since (at least once per day)


#4: The inside of my closet


#5: The laundry pile
Again, the house was on the market, so we had to keep the laundry done


#6: What your kids are doing right now
Cerise is watching Curious George...


...and Morgan is Sleeping


#7 Favorite room in the house
My favorite room is actually our back yard. We have an amazing back yard (in fact THAT is what sold our house)!!!


#8 The toilet
Weird, I know.


#9: Fantasy Vacation:
I don't really have one, really anywhere foreign would be cool

#10: Self-Portrait
I was trying to get a pic that didn't make me look fat, but I guess you can't take a picture of what doesn't exist


And I won't even tag anyone specific. If you look at my and you want to do this tag, go for it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look great in that pic! I usually just let Patrick take my pictures because he usually cuts off most of my body and gets the wall! Thanks for playing!!