Saturday, March 29, 2008
A Rather Boring Day
Hello. I am sitting here being bored on my birthday because EVERYONE is sleeping. It is kind of nice actually. Scott is working the night shift this weekend, so I barely saw him today, although he did surprise me with breakfast in bed this morning when he got home...a McDonald's bacon, egg, and cheese buiscuit complete with hash brown and orange juice. It was cute, he even unwrapped it and put it on a real plate. Cerise is going to a birthday party for a friend today, so I made her take a nap, and it is Morgan's regular nap time, so it is quiet. I love that sound!!! During Cerise's party, a friend and I are going to Olive Garden for soup, salad, and breadsticks...yum. Anyway, just thought I'd post a quick update. Everyone is doing great this week. We are getting things closer to being able to put the house on the market. That will probably happen in the next 2 weeks, so we are excited but working hard. Everyone is healthy and happy. Hope everyone out there reading this is also healthy and feeling good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, happy late birthday!!! Isn't it fun to have some moments to yourself? I love breakfast in bed!! That is so sweet!! I hope you had a great day! Good luck with your house!
Post a Comment