
Cerise started Gymnastics last week, so this week was her second class. She amazes me. She has never done the things that most of the kids in her class have done, but she just jumps right in and does them. And she does them really well. None of the teachers could believe that this was the first time she has done gymnastics. I am so proud of her. She is amazing. (Plus she actually let me french braid her hair for the first time)

Yesterday we babysat 3 girls for some friends of ours. They ended up being at our house for about 12 1/2 hours. It was a long day with 5 little girls, the oldest of whom is 7, but we survived and the girls had tons of fun.

I am getting ready to go this coming weekend to Spokane for Time Out for Women, an event put on by our church that is a bunch of speakers and concerts and stuff all packed into a Friday and Saturday. Some friends and I are going and I am VERY excited.
Anyway, that is about all. Nothing too exciting, just life.
2 comments:
Cute blog changes! What is it about laundry baskets that kids just have to get in them? We have broken more than a few that way! Your girls are so cute!
The french braids are cute. Did Cerise have a hard time sitting still?
Donette
Post a Comment