Thursday, March 13, 2008

somersaults and pigtails

Wow, a lot has happened this week, and I can't even begin to tell you about it yet. Probably next week, so stay tuned.

I just had to share some pics of Cerise and Morgan at Gymnastics this week, as well as some cute pictures of Morgan in her high chair this morning

Morgan just chillin' while we wait for Cerise


I'm not sure what this excercise was for.


Preparing to do a forward roll (also known as a somersault)


Rings


Gotta love those gorgeous blue eyes!!!!


How cute are those pigtails?!?!


.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What beautiful girls! It looks like you are having too much fun with them! Cerise looks like she is almost ready for the olympics :)

stephanie said...

SUCH CUTE PIGTAILS!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the gymnastics outfit! Cerise, you're such a big girl doing gymnastics. I can't wait to see you do them sometime! Morgan, you are so cute.

Love,
Donette