Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Who C.A.R.E.S?

Last week, I got an email from Cerise's teacher saying that she would be receiving an award at an assembly this afternoon. I had heard Cerise talk about the C.A.R.E.S. assemblies, but didn't really know what it was all about. Today, I found out.

Cooperation
Attitude
Respect
Effort
Safety

These are the 5 rules at school. Five times this year, one student from each class has been chosen who represented one of these characteristics (so, October was students who demonstrated Cooperation, November was Attitude, etc). Well, today's assembly was to recognize one student from each class who has demonstrated ALL of the characteristics all year long. Cerise was the student chosen from her class. We are SOOOOO proud of her and her awesome attitude towards school. Every single day when I ask how her day went, she replies, "AWESOME!!!" and she really means it. She LOVES school and is an excellent student.

Congratulations Cerise! We love you tons and are so proud of you!!!

(I'll add a picture when I find my card reader or get my laptop back)

No comments: