Saturday, April 30, 2011

All the other random stuff

Please scroll down to see all the stuff we've been doing. My laptop died, along with all my pictures and the only way I had to load pictures from my camera, but now it's back and so are we!

Cookie "flowers" that the girls made with Grandma



Morgan in her "cowgirl vest and cowgirl boots" riding her giraffe horse whose name that day, I believe was Shadow.



Cerise with a painting she did in art class. I had to ask if the fruit was already drawn on the paper and she just colored it. "No, it was just a piece of paper. I looked at the fruit and drew it and painted it." I think she's pretty darn talented.



Reading together.



Valentine's Day Pizza




Playing "choo choo train" while dancing to our new favorite Pandora station.





"Q" day at our co-op preschool

No comments: