Sunday, October 25, 2009

The View

This is what we saw from the balcony at our condo tonight:



Whale Tails. VERY Cool!!!
Can't wait for the rest of our week!

3 comments:

Cally Carlson said...

that's awaesome! When John and I went to the coast a couple of years ago, we saw one whale, sort of. It was one of those "There it is! Wait, was that it? Yeah, that was definitely a whale... I think."
Looks like you're having a great time!

Ashley said...

Seen any seals yet? We saw one that we think was banished by the clan. Named him "Fred." Poor "Fred" with no friends. But, I agree that seeing whales are even cooler! (that's when we went to the Oregon Coast with family back in Aug. '06)

Andrea said...

Ha ha, that's funny...I was like wow, I didn't know there were whales in the river that runs through tri-cities....Then I read the rest of your comments, duh, no there are not whales that live in the tri-cities! :) Hope your vacation is fun.