Sunday, October 18, 2009

Uh-Oh!

My girls were never recreational rollers. Cerise could barely roll, she was so chubby, and Morgan was just so darned content to just lay there like a lump that neither of them ever rolled out of anything short of necessity. They would roll over just so they could sit back up, or to get out of tummy time (which all my kids have hated). Because of this, neither of my girls were mobile until they could crawl, which ended up being 7 and almost 10 months old.

Well, Tyson just turned 5 months old this past week and on his "birthday" had only rolled over maybe 3 times EVER. Yesterday I came home from a marching band competition to a baby who rolls around the house to get wherever he wants to go, tummy to back and back to tummy. He is a non-discriminating roller now. This means that my 5-month old is MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I should get off the computer and go baby-proof my house.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Good Luck baby proofing! BOYS are active, I think that is the best way to descibe it!

Jenna said...

I'm SO SORRY!! I cried the day Blaire started crawling. for some reason having THREE mobile children is a bit daunting. :)

Cally Carlson said...

Hehehe. Couldn't happen to a better person. :)