Monday, October 12, 2009

5 going on 15 (or 25!)

Last week Cerise came home from school and told me: "I'm in love with Tanner. But so is Mia and Emma. Tanner says he doesn't love any of us. I guess we'll just have to see who gets him first!"


Then, on Saturday, the following conversation occurred:

Cerise: "I'm in love with Levi. I think I'll marry him. Should I tell him?"
Me (who thinks Levi isn't the best influence on her): "I thought you were in love with Tanner?"
Cerise: "I think I'm in love with both of them."
Me: "You know you can have boys that are just friends, right? You don't have to be in love with them."
Cerise: "But Mo-om! I HAVE to find a HUSBAND!!!"

Ugh. What are we going to do when she's a teenager?!?

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I'm so there! It seems all I hear about are the boy/girl dynamics in first grade. :) can't wait for when the are supposedly supposed to start hating boys. The pictures of Tanner laughing at the game are so cute! I'm always mad at halftimes because they go to sports center and never show the marching bands - I think it's awsome that you still do that.