On Saturday Scott had to work
(again), but we were able to meet up at really cool local event, The Chalk Art Festival. I had never heard of it before this year, but was pleasantly surprised to learn that it is an annual event, and one that is open to the public. Maybe we'll let Cerise participate next year. This year we just went and enjoyed some seriously cool chalk art. People who sign up get to decorate one square on the sidewalk surrounding a local strip mall. Here are some pics of us while we were there as well as some of our favorite squares
(I realized after I posted that there are a lot of pics. Sorry. There was a LOT of cool art):Me wearing Tyson in my ring sling
(the best invention ever for a collicky baby!)

Cerise taking a break

Enjoying the art

3 comments:
Aren't ring slings the greatest invention ever!? Oh yeah, the art is great too...
so much fun!!! Where did you get that sling - I think I must have one whether we have to weather colick again or not! :)
The sidewalk art is amazing. I can't imagine spending that much effort on something that will be washed away in the rain storm, but I'm glad people do it. :)
Post a Comment