Friday, June 19, 2009

30.48 Centimeters, 12 Inches, 1 Foot

That's how much hair I got cut off yesterday. YIKES!!!!

Before:


The way the stylist did it:



The way I did it at home today, and the way it will likely be most days, because it is tons easier and faster than the other way:

6 comments:

Cally Carlson said...

Very cute! Did you donate it?

Toni said...

Yes, I donated it. Part of the reason I let it get so long was so I could. Seemed like a waste not to.

stephanie said...

CUTE!!! I'll be doing that sometime after my surgery :)

Unknown said...

Wow, I don't think I have ever seen your hair long! :) Your new do is very cute!!!:)

Rachel said...

I love it! And good for your for donating!

Jenna said...

I absolutely LOVE it - it makes me want to cut mine all off.